Under 400 Calories Per Serving !
Hi guys. Today I made this beautiful low calorie chicken ramen. It’s super nutritious, filling and full of flavour. I want to share with you how I made it so you can try it for yourself. This recipe will serve two large portions.
- 1 large nub of root ginger
- 1 medium sized red chilli
- 200g precooked sliced chicken breast
- Small handful of fresh coriander
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Soy Sauce
- Fish Sauce
- 300g of pre cooked soft noodles
- 100g pak choi
- 3 large spring onions
- 5ltrs of boiling water
- 2tsp of garlic granules
- 1 lime
- Add chicken stock cubes to a large pan with boiling water and cook/ stir until dissolved on a medium heat.
- Dice ginger, chilli and coriander stalks and add to pan. Save some chilli slices and coriander leaves for garnish. (Vary amount of chilli depending on spice tolerance)
- Separate pak choi into segments and cut leaves in half (lengthways). Then add to your pan. Cook for approx 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove tops and bottoms of spring onions and dice diagonally saving some slices for garnish. Add the spring onion to your pan with sliced chicken breast.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce and garlic granules to pan and cook for one minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add noodles and cook for a further two minutes.
- Serve in a bowel and garnish with chilli slices, spring onion and coriander leaves.
Hope you enjoy guys. Peace out.